Margaret Gander-Vo has joined the Real Estate and Land Use Group. Prior to joining Saalfeld Griggs, Margaret lived in Salem where she attended Willamette University College of Law. While attending law school Margaret worked for the Oregon Department of Justice, General Counsel Division and Mentor Graphics Corporation as well as serving as the Editor in Chief of the Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution. Prior to law school she attended the University of Oregon where she received degrees in History, Political Science, and Religious Studies after which she joined the Peace Corps as a Community Development volunteer in Swaziland.
Willamette University College of Law
J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Editor in Chief of Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution
- President of Willamette Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild
- Research Assistant for Professor Caroline Davis
- Research Assistant for Professor Scott Shepard
University of Oregon
- Phi Alpha Delta Honor Society
Off the Job
Margaret enjoys spending time with her family, as well as hiking, skiing, cooking and gardening.