P: (503) 399-1070
Daniel Reynolds is a litigation associate focusing his practice in the areas of general business litigation and construction law. Daniel represents clients in different business disputes, including the following:
- Breach of contract claims;
- Litigation involving the enforcement of restrictive covenants;
- Quiet title actions and easement disputes;
- Litigation of claims against shareholders and directors for breach of fiduciary duties
- Commercial and residential lease defaults;
Prior to joining Saalfeld Griggs, Daniel worked on complex litigation in state and federal court for the Oregon Department of Justice, Trial Division, and the Federal Public Defender. While in law school, Daniel was also an Associate Editor of the Lewis & Clark Law Review and competed regionally for his law school’s Moot Court – Mock Trial team. Prior to law school, Daniel worked as a tour director in the hospitality and tourism industry for several major cruise companies, escorting guests on multi-day, multi-destination land tours.