Christine assists public and private sector plan sponsors, third-party administrators and investment professionals in all aspects of establishing and operating employee benefit plans. She is particularly adept at designing health and retirement plans to fit the individual needs of her clients, as well as assisting plan sponsors and fiduciaries in complying with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and Health Care Reform. She also has extensive experience in guiding clients through the process of correcting plan administration errors through the IRS Employee Plans Correction Resolution System (“EPCRS”).
Christine is a Board Member and Program Chair of the Western Benefits Conference and she is a frequent speaker on employee benefits topics. She was selected by her peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers–Rising Stars® .
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Lewis and Clark Law School
J.D., cum laude, 2004
Lewis and Clark College
B.A., Biology, 1999
- Western Benefits Council, Board Member
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, Associated Professional Member
- ASPPA and WBC Joint Conference Planning Committee, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Marion County Bar, Member
- Leadership Salem, Class of 2013
OFF THE JOB
Christine enjoys gardening and hiking. She recently took up snowshoeing, although on stormy winter days you are more likely to find her inside reading a book than tromping through the woods.